Saturday 1 October 2011

World Card Making Day... OR...

... is it "Buy A New Desk For Your Craftroom Day?"
For me... the latter :) Yay!
It's in boxes downstairs right now, so no photos as yet.
I'm still having blogger problems, and am unable to leave comments on some blogs. Weirdly, it's fine on a lot of the blogs I visit, so I have no idea what's happening. Toni (My World...Sort Of...) is also having problems - and she sent me a lovely e-mail to let me know. Thank you Toni!
So...
Sutty (Fruit Of My Scraps)... LOVE your Christmas Mini - it's so unusual.
And Alana (The Little Blue Shed)... What can I say?!? Buffing your conkers, eh? Had me in fits of giggles.

So... for those making cards today - have a wonderful, productive and happy day!
For the rest of us... have a wonderful day anyway :)
Happy Crafting (or... if in England right now... Happy sunbathe-ing!)

1 comment:

Sian said...

I asked her if she was using Mr Sheen or leaving the conkers au naturale. Very funny!