I got a bit fed up of untying and retying the ribbon placed around the mini-album of the Christmas Cottage. So I altered it slightly. I cut it down so that it wound round the mini-album with about two inches to spare (to allow for when the album is filled). Then I sewed some velcro to the ends, stuck a spare poinsettia-like flower (the same as on the cover) to the top ribbon end... and voila! A more simple band of pretty velvet ribbon, that does exactly the same job as the swathes of ribbon that were there before. Only this time it's neater... and I don't have to spend twenty minutes untying ribbon and then tying it back up again!