Wednesday 11 May 2011

WOYWW 101

I so nearly forgot it was Wednesday... so busy was I forgetting my 17th wedding anniversary and pandering to a kitty-in-labour yesterday, that my mind has pretty much turned to mush!
So... my work desk today for WOYWW:
Once again, a messed up mish-mash of craftiness. I decided to make a few more tags today so there's a basket FULL of about 200 tags, and covered with a storage box for ink blending bits and bobs. Acrylic stamp block and some verse stamps, distress inks, glues, small round punch, my carousel, tag box, daubers in a box, my favourite glue... oh, and the middle of todays newspaper with the puzzles that I haven't managed to finish yet, as the cat and her kittens are next to me in their box. Cute little kitties are so distracting! *lol*

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Why 200 tags? something special coming up. I love the fur babies.

My kitten is round as a barrel. So I to will be a grandma to kittens soon I do hope she will be OK she isn't 12 months old She came in season and off she went I am so shocked! but as soon as she has these she will be done. Can't say I am not excited about the little kittens on the way though ;0)

Sarpreet said...

a desk is always more beautiful with distress inks. Thank you for sharing, Happy WOYWW 101, not long left to WOYWW 104 - the second anniversary! #2

jude said...

Lots of inkyness going on this week .Thanks for sharing your space.Happy Creative Wednesday
hugs Jude x8

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Well Congratulations, Anniversary, New Kittens and a great desk. Time just flies by..Our babies grew up will be 2 tomorrow. Keep us entertained!!!

Lisa-Jane said...

Got to love a good pile of distress inks! I'm in Southampton too - you should come to Scrap-a-Mia this weekend, there are 3 places available at the last minute ;-)

shazsilverwolf said...

Love your workspace, and congrats to you & Callie. Those kittens are adorable- especially the cream & ginger ones" Shaz #106