Tuesday 22 January 2013

A Shop I Like

Seeing as I LOVE to share a good thing, I want to tell you about a shop I found online. When I desperately needed a Bo-Bunny collection of papers, I couldn't find them anywhere in the UK, and the shipping from the U.S was a bit high ($28!!!). I eventually found the barcode number and put that into a well known search engine. Hey Presto! I found a U.K store that supplied what I needed. The owners of the site are so sweet, so if you're looking for beautiful papers and scrapbooking supplies, maybe you should take an online trip to
They also have a
for extra news and stuff.
They post items really quickly, and you can collect points to redeem against future purchases.
So, there you go - a shop that I enjoy spending my money in :)

1 comment:

Di said...

I love Crafty Charlie too!! Hugs, Di xx