Okay, so it's yet another non-crafty posting again... but couldn't resist this little idea that I read on Dawns blog here.
- I've never participated in the Race For Life... and I so want to. However, unless I can succeed in my second "Never Done" I don't think I'll ever manage it.
- I've never maintained a healthy weight for more than two years before chocolate, bread, cake and laziness have ruined me ... again! *lol* Two years ago I was a svelte UK size 6. Just don't ask now what size I am!
- I have never borne a grudge and have always forgiven anyone I've ever known for hurting me. I just think life is way too short for hating and remembering bad things instead of holding onto the better times (and my mum is exactly the same... think I must take after her).
- I have never liked a photograph of myself. Simple as... I just can't stand photographs of me, cannot bear to have my photograph taken, and avoid a camera as much as I can. I especially hate and avoid candid pictures... ugh! *lol*
- I've never believed that I have deserved such a wonderful life. How I have had such a perfect childhood, loving parents, brilliant children... and the most amazing husband any woman could ever wish or hope for, is a mystery to me. And never for a moment have I taken any of it for granted... I know how lucky I have been and how lucky I am.
Well... I could have added a ton of things to this list like: bungee jumping, extreme ironing, skiing, been to Vienna or Red Square or a lighthouse in Maine. I've also never been on an aeroplane before (and don't plan to either) or had a 'normal' sleeping pattern... but these are all things that a thousand other people could also include. I wanted to list some things that show people what kind of person I am... and I hope I've done just that.
I promise that the next post will be a crafty one :) I have almost finished the Christmas House outer box... except for one teeny-weeny detail I'm waiting for - and as soon as I get my little 'extra' in the post, I'll finish the box and post a piccie of it here:)