Tuesday 2 May 2017

WOYWW #413

Today, I'm doing something a little different; not so much as to what is on MY workdesk, but rather what is on HIS workdesk - the 'his' in question being my wonderful hubby, Colin :)
He has a workspace in his shed where he potters about, fixing everything I break, making useful things out of rubbish and generally having fun taking his numerous motorbikes apart :)

 He's a busy man with so much on his workspace, there's actually little room for actual working - I have no idea how he does it! This is the aftermath of him making a fine net to help clean the fish pond in the garden - which is coming along quite nicely now :)
 When all the grass grows it will be lovely - with wild flowers growing in the bank around the pond. Here's hubby testing out his net - and it worked brilliantly (I had no doubt it would - hubby is so clever).

The lilac is just beginning to bloom, and the camellia is just finishing. The camellia has been over-abundant with flowers this year, and it's still blooming after the first bud opened way back in December!

So there it is - something different for my WOYWW this week :)
And, for my Mr Linky number... this week it's unlucky for some, number 13 :)
Want to join in the snooping? Hop on over to the Stamping Ground, where our ever-patient host, Ms Julia, will tell you how to play along.

Have a wonderful Wednesday!

17 comments:

Neet said...

Clever hubby indeed. Send him over, could do with a few jobs doing!
The pond area is going to be lovely - love your trees.
Hugs, Neet 4 xx

Lunch Lady Jan said...

I have a hubby like that too - he can just 'see' how to make things or fix a problem. It's definitely a skill to be admired! Your pond are is lovely and will look spectacular when the flowers have grown.
Hugs, LLJ 5 xxx

Sarah Brennan said...

A very clever hubby indeed. Nice to see his desk for a change. Mine can just about get to his lathe in the garage now that he's spent a week tidying up. He might get round to using it again soon! Sarah #19

glitterandglue said...

Well done hubby! What a lovely pond and area - and the plants look great - all coming out in bloom. My camellia is just going over as well. I really don't know how it survives, as it was planted by some previous owner of the house in just about the draughtiest spot in North Wales!!!
Take care. God bless.
Margaret #22

shazsilverwolf said...

Hi Bubbles, love the shot of Hubbys shed! The camellias seem to have done well this year, I've see lots covered in flowers, don't know about your way, but up here in the Midlands we've had very few frosts, which I'm sure has helped. I love lilacs, they smell so wonderful. Have a lovely week, Hugs, Shaz #2 XXX

Unknown said...

It is a blessing to have a soulmate, he has done a fine job with the pond and the net, dx 29

lisa said...

My hubby has a workspace just like that. How he gets into it to do anything I have no idea, but he potters away for hours.
Your garden looks so pretty, it's great to be able to get outside again after the winter months isn't it. It's been absolutely beautiful here today.
Hugs Lisax #20

Stacy Sheldon said...

ooh these are such wonderful shots of your world view :) I love that you have a fish pond at home and I was so surprised to see your roses are already blooming. ( bushes here are just starting on leaves)
~Stacy #31

Helen said...

what a very useful hubby indeed! the shrubs in your garden look beautiful. Helen #1

Plush Possum Studio said...

Clever hubby! Charming garden ideas. Wildflowers and a pond. Sigh! Now that's what I call living!
Rose

Sharon said...

So nice to see your handy husband's desk. Your garden looks a really wonderful place to spend time.

Happy WOYWW
Sharon K #27

Monica said...

Oh please post photos when it is fully grown. It should be lovely.
Monica #39

Lindart said...

Aren't you lucky to have such a talented hubby! I understand his workspace - it's a lot like mine - if want to get it done, we manage with whatever space we have! Your garden looks gorgeous - flowers since December? Awesome!! Thanks for sharing, Lindart #32

Dorlene Durham said...

I can feel the love for hubby through your post. Your yard is just lovely and can tell it will be gorgeous when the plants are in full bloom. TFS. Dorlene #36

Chidkid said...

What a wonderful thing it is to be blessed with such a man..I too am blessed in the same way..what would we do without them..I dread to think. Elaine no. 7

misteejay said...

Great photos.
Toni xx

Sharon Madson said...

Lovel post! I would love to sit is your swing a ng the lilacs! #37