Monday 1 May 2017

Shopping!

I thought I'd do a quickie post in between making the pages for the Alice album... 
I've been on a couple of shopping trips, and apart from a corner punch and the cheap papers at the £1 store, I think I managed to get everything I needed (and more!)
This photo was taken after my trip the The Range last Wednesday. This is just a small part of what was bought :) Papers, dies, more papers... another 'Frozen' embossing folder which I shall never use (I have two now lol). I think I'll make up a load of crafting goodies and then do a giveaway on my 500th post or something similar.

This little haul was from an unexpected trip to Pickwell Farm. I really wanted a branch-shaped die and found the Tim Holtz one at a bargain price. Those three dies were just £2 each! The spray was £1 and that paper (that I have already used in the Alice album) was in a box marked "3 for £1" -so I grabbed a load :) The flowers will be perfect for the Poe/Raven album, so they were snapped up too :) I also bought other papers, ribbon, lace, chocolate, fruit, and a load of other crafting goodies. Look, chocolate is an essential crafting item, okay? lol
Pickwell Farm is right next to our local pub (well, a mile and a half walk), so I left hubby nursing a pint, 'borrowed' £20 from his wallet and sauntered off to see what goodies I could buy at Pickwell :) I bumped into a couple of people, and had a lovely chat. The only 'downside' was that I didn't manage to spend the whole £20 lol

So... there's the result of my shopping trips, and I now have to find space in which to stuff my recent purchases. The album is coming along slowly, so I shall get back to that now - page 3 is done and I'm thinking about page 4. I'm taking a LOT of inspiration from Scrap Queen, and I'll try and get some piccies up soon :)

1 comment:

Sandra said...

Goodness, you have some amazing bargains here