Friday 1 February 2013

New Blog Page

Just a quickie post to say that I may not be blogging here for a few days - I am adding a new blog page to PatchWork Apples to show the mni-albums I have made, page by page. This means that I have to take photographs (when the batteries on the camera have charged!), resize the photos and post them with some explanation about how the pages are constructed, etc. It's really for my benefit more than anything else, as I may be giving away some of the albums and want to keep a record of how I made the pages, what they looked like, and so-on. Oh... alright, I admit it... I'm also doing this partly to show off some of my albums in a bit more detail. So I'm selfish AND vain! *lol*

Right... I'd better go find the battery charger then. Why is it that the batteries always run out when you need them the most? Typical!
Well, maybe if I wasn't spending so much time taking photographs of my pets, the batteries would be fine.
Which reminds me... I was sorting out the craft room a little bit more, and left an empty drawer on the floor. It took less than a minute for this to happen:
Miss Violet all curled up comfy and sound asleep!
Awww :)

1 comment:

Jackie said...

What a lovely story about your hubby and his parents, thanks for sharing it. I've bookmarked your blog so I can come back and carry one reading.
Happy WOYWW.

Jackie #46 x