Thursday 28 April 2011

Flowery Fun

I just love making paper flowers - especially when I can spray my cosmic shimmers with abandon! Well, that's what hubby says I do - apparently there are traces of pearly, shimmery spray on the dining table, chairs, chair cushions, floor (it's wood and can be cleaned.... where's the problem? lol), door, door handle, his newspapers, coffee cups.... and other various items that have passed through the dining room whilst I'm using it as a scrap-haven.
These were simple flowers made in my usual style, but using green inks and mostly sage-green and brown papers. I did use a dark burgundy paper on two of the flowers, as I liked the contrast...
Now I have to complete a layout that matches them.

2 comments:

misteejay said...

Lovely flowers - I haven't made any for a while but do get a bit carried away when I start LOL

Toni :o)

Anita said...

Beautiful, really beautiful..xx