Saturday 22 April 2017

Tidying up!

Hubby and I have our 23rd Wedding Anniversary very soon - and so he bought me a new toy to play with. I am the very happy owner of a Sizzix Big Shot Plus :)
Unfortunately, today I am really not well enough to sit and craft - having a bit of a Fibro-Flare-Up. So... I decided to potter a bit and tidy my little craft room. Amazingly, I have just one tiny carrier bag of rubbish to throw away - everything else has been sorted and tidied :)
This may not seem a big deal to a lot of people, but my crafting hobbies include:

  • scrapbooking
  • miniatures
  • nail tech
  • mini album construction
  • jewellery making
... and probably other things I have forgotten about lol. So there is a lot of 'stuff' in a not-very-big room. All drawers are stacked and stuffed, all boxes full and overflowing, and all space accounted for and used lol

 Straight ahead as you walk (squeeze! lol) through the door
 A look to the left
A glance to the right

And making sure the cat bed is accessible to the fluffy darlings lol

I am now aching all over, and I swear my aches have aches lol

I did add just one little extra to the Alice suitcase...
After all, what point is decorating this project if there isn't the Cheshire cat to see?

Now we just have to see if I can manage to keep things sorted and tidy for when WOYWW rolls around lol

4 comments:

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Happy 23rd anniversary to you and DH, Bubbles.. how utterly wonderful to celebrate such a number. Not to taken lightly these days, sadly..
Love your crafty space. I didn't know there was an extra Big-Big Shot 😝 And so grand you have it housed so well!!
... and I love the look of it..
I've three machines now, a "well-worn-out-on-its-last-legs" CuttleBug, a not much used but fairly old Big Shot and a Grand Calibur. Curiously I use them all for different purposes. And when I have a card making binge use them all.
I've joined your blog and hope you might pop over and join mine, too, and I will welcome you with a link over on my next post. 😊
I thank you for popping over and saying hi, I hope your ache upon aches have settled for you. 😉
Thanks for sharing your inspiration!
Shaz in Oz.x

{Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}

Shoshi said...

I'm loving your creative space, Bubbles, and especially your quirky and unique Alice-make over suitcase! Wonderful. Congratulations on your upcoming wedding anniversary - our 31st is next month. How quickly the time goes. So sorry to read about your various health problems. I know what it's like to live with chronic illness too. Thank you so much for your lovely comment and I'm glad you like my Infusions experiments. I've had a lot of fun with those. Thank you also for your kind words about our elderly kitties. You understand so well what it is like. Both seem a little better today which is good. They have had a good life and as you say, brought us a lot of joy over the years.

Hope you are having a good weekend without too much pain, and a chance to rest and be creative too!

Shoshi

misteejay said...

Well done on tidying your craft space (I really should do mine).
The Alice case is coming along wonderfully.
Toni xx

Sandra said...

It all looks so lovely, well done on sorting it all out x