Saturday 22 April 2017

And More Progress...

I changed my mind again! I'm pretty sure now that the base will NOT go with the suitcase... I'll make another base instead. Also, I've figured out how the suitcase will be decorated - and that's almost completed now. Inside, I think I'll line it with torn pages of an "Alice In Wonderland" book that I've printed out. Really, it's just the back of the suitcase that's changed...
 I added a watch and chain to the back -the top of the chain being secured with a pretty brad.
 I also finished the tags with the cupcake and bottle.
 The front is exactly the same...
 ... though the tags are able to be removed and placed to the front...
... or to the sides.
That's about it... I just wanted to update my blog with how the project was progressing - and using that as an excuse for not actually making a start on the album to fit inside the case. I have no idea what I am going to do for that! lol

No comments: