Friday 21 April 2017

Progress...

It's a bit of a pain when you have loads of ideas in your head, but no real plan on how to execute any of them... this is what I have discovered whilst throwing together the stand and box for a mini-album I have yet to make (or even envisage as yet!).  Progress has been made, however... slow though it may be :)
The front...
 And the back...
And NONE of this was how I first thought I would lay out the decorations and embellishments at all lol
I had made some pieces including a half-painted white rose with a paintbrush...
... and the 'Drink Me' bottle was going to stay empty. Now the bottle is full...
... and the rose is nowhere to be seen :D
I will be adding a few more pieces to the case including the 'Eat Me' and 'Drink Me' tags with the bottle and a little cupcake...

... the reverse of the tags having images on them.

As for all the white and blue roses, the ribbons and the lace - well, I'm just not sure yet.
I'm also still debating whether the stand will be used for this suitcase, or if it will be used for the 'Raven' album I will make.
I added the fence trim and mod-podged the whole thing, then placed the keyhole onto it... and now I just think it would look amazing with the other album. It's something I will have to consider carefully. As you can see, I have avoided adding any embellishments to the stand as yet just in case I do change my mind. Maybe I'll make a tray-stand with no drawer for the 'Alice' case and album...?

Life would be so much simpler if I could just make up my mind lol



No comments: