It's getting there... slowly. I finished the basic mini album for the Autumn Swirls stand, and just need to decorate the spine of the book and the inside. It only has five pages - but that should be enough to hold at least 30 photographs by the time I've finished :)
The album fits snuggly on the base, without anything being (too) squashed.
The spine of the album needs a leafy decoration - and you can just see here where I've ModPodged the crocheted doily as well as the roses.
I shan't decorate the back of the album, as I don't think it needs it really :)
I was really happy with the effect ModPodge had on the decorative roses - it's made them stiffer, and the colour more intense. I also added a little gold bee to the album cover to co-ordinate with the bee on the drawer. The album front is also a photograph frame.
I'm so pleased with how this has turned out so far... and am going to enjoy (slowly) finishing it too.