Wednesday 18 November 2015

Blogger Return

After taking some time off of paper-crafting, having a few life upheavals, and broadening my horizons, I have decided that this blog has been left alone for far too long... So I'm coming back to blogger!
I have been posting on Facebook - so I'll transfer a few photographs over when I have time - which may be soon... or not (Christmas shopping, wrapping, and the pets are taking up all of my time)
A little something to post while I get myself organised...
My daughter is expecting, due in April... and it's going to be twins!
(non-identical)
 
Oh, and of course the Christmas tree is up already too :)
(November 1st)
 
 

3 comments:

misteejay said...

Lovely to have you back and what super news...twin grandchildren on the way.
Lovely tree. I haven't even given my decorations for this year a thought yet.
Toni xx

Di said...

Oh how lovely to see you blogging again! And twins on the way 0 wahoo, busy times ahead :) Please don't be a stranger again!

Hugs

Di xx

Sandra said...

How lovely to see you pop up in my reader. Congratulations to your daughter and your family