Friday 20 November 2015

Even More Projects :)

I love making Christmas décor - whether it's cards or decorations, it always makes me smile. I can't help it, I just LOVE Christmas :) So here's a few more projects from the last year...
 
I made little bobble hats and mittens tree decorations in so many colours - not shown here are the brown and cream, red and green, and autumn themed colours. One young lady whom I sold some to made her set into a hanging banner for her fireplace :)
 
I also made the boxes I put the hats and mitts into.
 I made a few of these hanging decorations - my favourite is the "Joy" one...


 Chocolate bar covers with a 3D theme...
 Chocolate bar wrappers to look like snowmen - the hats are made the same way as the bobble hat tree decorations :) I also made teeny ones that sat on the tops of Polo mints wrapped in snow-man wrappers. I think Polo's are called 'Lifesavers' in America?
 I also made lots of boxes for chocolate and candy - these Hello Kitty ones had the hole cut out to show the character on the box.
I made quite a lot of the candy boxes, and also loads of 'Reindeer Poop' bags too :)
 

1 comment:

misteejay said...

WOW!!! You certainly have been busy. Such lovely makes.
Toni xx