Wednesday 17 February 2010

Spoiling myself :)

I was watching "A Piece Of Craft" on You-Tube and noticed that Marilyn had the most beautuful birdcage charms in one of her packs... I've tried so hard to look for these to add to a LO... but came up with nothing that was affordable. I did, however, find an amazing site on EBay that sold the most gorgeous jewellery... and spent a fortune on lockets and fob watches! Well... it is my birthday on Sunday, so a little self-spoiling won't hurt :)
With that attitude in mind, I'm dragging my eldest son to The Range with me... I would like some green embossing powder and white rub-ons. I know! What a shock! Me and rub-ons??!! But I figured I'd better start using them now... I've heard they're a lot easier to use now and don't go all flaky and bitty and rub onto the page in one lovely fluid motion. If they don't... well, you'll hear the grunting and screaming for miles!

2 comments:

Sian said...

I hope you find something nice..I'm sure you'll find some lovely unique way of adding rubons to your layouts!

Sandra said...

Self spoiling is what life should be about, so you enjoy yourself :) Good for you.