Monday 1 February 2010

Fun In The Sun...

Something a bit brighter this time. My two eldest when they were younger - poor Nomes got soaked by her big brother at least 10 times a day that summer! I don't feel completely comfortable creating the more 'fun' LO's - distressing, grunge and lots of inking is more my style *lol* BUT... I was very heavily influenced after discovering Dawn Inskip's "vegetarian" The blue paper was plain, and then embossed by me, and the yellow patterned paper is from 'Me & My Big Ideas' (CP-10), All 'embellishments' are just piccies found on free clipart sites, and then altered to suit the LO and cut out by myself (argh! *lol*) except for the button bees (from a haberdashery). The lettering is kids foam letters (only 99p per pack of over 300!). More handstitching (again!) to finish the edges.

No comments: