Tuesday 2 February 2010

My Beautiful Naomi

My eldest daughter - she takes after her nan, who is also absolutely gorgeous! I love the Papermania capsule collection in Heather... it's just a shame they don't supply a 12x12 paper collection. So I used a couple of sheets from the the A4 pad, torn and inked, and then layered this onto a Core'dinations 12x12 piece of cardstock. The flowers are both from the capsule collection, and also handmade ones by me. I used a white gel pen for writing round the edges of the cardstock and also the photograph. Naomi will shoot me when she finds this on the web - she hates this photo! *lol*

3 comments:

Anita said...

Oh beautiful page for an equally beautiful girl. Stunning!
warmest wishes Anita.xx

Sandra said...

wow, stunning page, and a beautiful photo :)

Unknown said...

This is stunning! I love it x