Friday 29 January 2010

Happy, Happy, Happy!

I really enjoyed making this LO... though it was hard work, and took some time to complete. Well, I say it's completed... but I'm wondering whether I'll be adding something extra to it or not... Anyway, a quick explanation of the photograph - I was holding my granddaughter and one of my daughters snapped this picture, where I think I look truly happy and contented. Worth scrapping, I thought :) I used some plain paper my daughter Beth and I had sparkled up a bit with some gold ink and watercolour paint in a spray bottle. KandCompany Life's Journey Dictionary Flat Paper and deLiSH INdulge series (La Fraise - Appetiser) were also used. A lot of inking, sepia accent, distressing, and crumpling followed :) The flowers were all handmade (by me). I have to add too that all those pearls were stuck on by me... one by one!

1 comment:

Sian said...

Can I say "glamorous Granny"? Although I bet you've heard that one before!