Wednesday 13 December 2017

WOYWW #445

I haven't blogged since July! It's been so long that I forgot how to sign in to my blogger account!!
Anyway... Here I'm sat at a few minutes past midnight on Wednesday morning, with a few minutes to spare... so what better way to use those minutes than with a blog update through 
Hosted as always (I am still hoping! lol) by the always  patient Ms Julia, over at the 

So, Mr Linky got his tickles, and I am number 3 on his naughty or nice list :)

My desk is a MESS! apparently, my desk isn't just a desk any more... oh, no... it is also a mini-cottage industry, a film studio, and (most importantly) a cat bed. Seriously - Coco and Kitty-Belle have to have an old shawl of mine on the desk so they can sleep there. It's either that, or they pinch my chair.
So here it is... my disastrouosly messy desk! The shawl is tucked over to the left hand side so the cats can hide under the tea towel hanging ("All you need is love and a cat") and have warmth from my lamp. Spoilt little furbabies!  The rest is all 'stuff' being made and put together for my Etsy store - except for the glass balls - they're mine (and VERY dusty from sawdust flyying around after my wand-making session). 
Just behind the desk and under my window is a new cluttered addition to my craft room - its a herb table. The notebook on my desk is sitting there, waiting to be used to help me sort out the herbs and bits and pieces I have stuffed in and on that little table. The notebook is not really helping. lol
 A little close-up of one of the four boxes on the desk... it's a little HedgeWitch Apothecary Set. This one is the 'dark' set - the others will be based on different colours - red, green, and blue. 
I am still making You-Tube videos - though not many since the 'Winter Wings & Wishes' album I made - that one is HUGE! lol. I am having a few problems trying to find places to put the albums and may have to sell a few - but I love them all! lol

So that's it from me for now. I'll not make any promises to keep up with WOYWW every week, as I am so busy right now... but I will try :)

Have a Wonderful Wednesday and the rest of the week too!



Hedge & Hearth Pagan Crafts


20 comments:

Helen said...

well fancy seeing you here, ha ha!! glad you've been keeping busy. Fab desk. Helen #1

Sarah Brennan said...

Hi, nice to see you back. You have been busy; hope that notebook starts making itself useful soon. Happy WOWYW Sarah #12

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Ah Bubbles good to see you back blogging just in time for Christmas ..Amber it’s then snw over there that brought you back, summer here, in sorts and top, back after walk down to creek.
Thanks so much for your great desky share.
Happy WOYWW! Shaz in Oz.x #2

{Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Mm ignore the Amber typo mean to be ”and then”,fat fingers or no brains.
Thanks so much for your great desky share.
Happy WOYWW! Shaz in Oz.x #2

{Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}

Julia Dunnit said...

Blimey, JUly! And yet, a lot of stuff isn’t the same.....! Your desk looks busy rather than a disaster I must say, and I’ve yet to come across a WOYWW cat that isn’t spoiled! Love the idea of the herb table, and am not surprised about the notebook...it kind of doubles the job doesn’t it...you can see what you’ve got and then you write down what you’ve got.....I do this a lot, specially at this time of year!!
By the way, the embossing folder on my desk is by Stampin’Up!.

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Nice to see you back and to have a good old poke around your desks. Lucky cats, I say, mine aren't allowed anywhere near mine because I don't want my fabrics to be sat on!!
Hugs LLJ 5 xxx

Neet said...

Nice to see you back - I hadn't realised you had been missing for so long - knew you were missing but my, how time flies.
Love your apothecary corner, it looks amazing and I would love to c ome and rummage in it.
Great how you look after your two fur babies, they must know how much they are loved.
See you next week?
Hugs and thanks for the visit to mine, Neet 4 xx

Zsuzsa Karoly-Smith said...

Hi Bubbles, so good that you were able to check in! The cat bed is a lovely idea. but I mustn't let Oreo see this - I don't think I can sacrifice that much space on my desk! Not that it stops him from getting up there LOL, but I don't want to make it officially his! I have my eyes on one of those lamps you have - too late for Christmas now, but perhaps I can convince my hubby to get one for my birthday. Of course, that's not until March and I would need it in the winter months the most! It was lovely to see you again! zsuzsa #16

Ellie said...

Wow your apothecary set is incredible!
Lovely to meet You!
Ellie #25

Heather M said...

Hi Bubbles, nice to meet you. Lots of interesting things on your desk! Have a lovely week, Heather #6

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Sounds like you've been a bit busy! No worry my desk wont stay tidy for long in fact I don't think it is now Lol! Happy creative woyww, Angela x12x

BJ said...

Wow, not blogged since July, where did the time go. Nice to see you back in time for Christmas and thanks for the visit. BJ#10

Sue said...

Hi Bubbles, Your desk looks ready for more projects. I love that your cats join you. Good job my girls (two Greyhounds) don't want to join me:) LOL

Looking forward to seeing what you do with the Apothecary set.

Thanks for stopping by my blog.

Happy WOYWW
Sue #17

Lindart said...

I love the fact that your cats sleep on your table, snuggled up in your shawl! Just warms the cockles of my heart! So many herbs! I half expect Merlin to be hiding on one of your pictures! The box looks intriguing - what does it do (besides hold the bottles of herbs) - are there instructions? Thanks for sharing, and for dropping by mine! Lindart #27

StampinCarol said...

What a hoot that your cat sleeps on your table! Mine used to take over my chair. So much on your desk that is fascinating! And all those herbs! Anyway, thanks for stopping by and hope you keep on blogging!
Carol N #20

Mrs.D said...

Hi Bubbles, I like the idea of a cat bed, but how do I convince Max to use it and not my work space. Your desk looks like a busy work space, not messy at all, if you are like me you can't create in a tidy space.
I see you have one of those hexagonal storage things on your desk, where does it come from?
Chris #8

Anne said...

Hi. I didn't realise you hadn't popped by in a while. Your desk doesn't look that messy to me :-) I am intrigued by the herb table and what you do/ are going to do. Thanks for popping by. Anne x @ 14 now :-)

sandra de said...

I know how quickly time goes by and you realise how long it has been since a woyww post. Lovely to see you back and those kitties have got the best spot on the desk.
sandra de @18

Stacy Sheldon said...

:) ah, you have been so busy. that is always a good feeling, and I had to smile over the cats taking over your space. ~Stacy #26

Shoshi said...

Nice to see you back, Bubbles. Thank you so much for your sweet comment and all your kind words - so much appreciated! It certainly is a tough time we are going through at the moment and it would have been a lot easier if my hubby hadn't broken his leg at the same time! There have been moments when I thought I really couldn't cope any more, but somehow you do, don't you! Let's hope for better things in 2018.

Happy WOYWW,
Shoshi #5