Monday 16 June 2014

Still Crafting...

It's been over a year since I blogged here - but I do blog other places too :)
So much has happened - but I'll condense it down...
Miss Violet had kittens.
Miss Violet got run over and died.
I got another cat called Kitty-Belle.
Lily-dog got old and ill,  and had to be put to sleep.
I got another dog - Yorkie called Barkley McScruffles.
Kitty-Belle had kittens.
I became a millionaire selling my crafting and jewellery items.
That last statement was not true :)
 
I've actually spent all day crafting and getting ready for a fete in July - I am making door plaques, pirate chests, "I'm Bored!!!" jars, jewellery... loads of items :)
Here's a few I made or finished today:











 
The pirate chests now have little diamante gems on the middle finger of the skeletal hands... and I so wish a photo could capture how adorable the door signs are - lots of decoupage, googly-eyes, glitter, and 3-D bits and pieces.
As I am doing a lot of fetes and fairs through until December, I thought I would amalgamate Patchwork Apples with my Elandesse business... making jewellery and craft items for children (as well as jewellery for dogs - really! lol)
I am going to save the hand-crafted more exclusive jewellery designs for jewellery parties and Etsy :)
 
I shall now spend the next three hours poking my nose around blogland :)

3 comments:

Di said...

Hi there Bubbles! How lovely to see you posting - some fabulous work going on there! Great for selling so I do hope it goes great guns.

Hugs

Di xx

misteejay said...

Lovely to see you blogging on here and haven't you been busy. Lots of fabulous goodies for your fete.

(Shame about the millionaire bit LOL)

Toni xx

Sandra said...

I smiled when I saw your blog came into my screen today :) sorry about your lovely pets you've lost x but looks like your crafting is still spot on