Tuesday 14 September 2010

Online Craft Pound Shop...

Yes, it's true... an online craft shop with items selling from just £1 - well, actually... they're having a sale and there are brilliant items priced at just 25p! I'm in a crafting delirium! *lol* I can find some of the same items at The Range and also at an *almost* local store... but not for 25p, so I'm really happy... just had to share this bargain basement corner of the web that I discovered whilst browsing through Gumtree :)

Online Craft Pound Store

2 comments:

Sian said...

Now that is a real find! I'm always up for a bargain :)

Technology Tester said...

Here you'll find up-to-the-minute item, pricing, and availability information on "one-a-day" sites such as Woot.com and "daily deal" offers from retailers such as Amazon.com. We scour the web for offers, bringing you every "deal of the day" offer there is on the web.visit http://www.freshcodes.com/