Sunday 18 November 2012

Oh, Christmas Tree...

Not the best photo... but it'll do for a quick snap.
 The pressies are all bought and wrapped, and the meat is all in the freezer. This year I shall be serving up venison, beef, chicken and pheasant (as well as a ton of veggies!) to a household of smiling people - I hope :)

I added to my decorations this year with a bear from Avon that recites the poem "A Visit From Saint Nicholas" (Twas The Night Before Christmas). It's adorable... though Lily tries desperately to ignore it *lol*

2 comments:

Di said...

Oh my gosh - what a feast. I'm skipping about just 'cos I actually made some pickles ready for Christmas............which is the extent of preparations so far :(

Love the bear, isn't Lily soooo funny :)

Hugs, Di xx

misteejay said...

The extent of my Christmas preparations has been to make a few bits but I haven't even done all my cards yet.

A decorated tree and all the gifts wrapped...Wow!!!

Toni xx