Sunday 7 August 2011

And The Winners Are...

...
drawn very late *lol*
In went the numbers 1 through to 13 written on scraps of paper into my hat, and poor Bethany was forced to pick out three, when all she wanted to do was go to sleep after her trip to Thorpe Park today. Such was her tiredness,that she accidentally picked out four numbers. Ah, well... finding an extra mini wouldn't be too hard in this house!
So, without further ado, the numbers drawn were:

12
2
8 and 1 together

The lottery puts numbers in order, so it's only proper to do that here too *lol*

So ladies... I'll buzz you in a bit via e-mail and you can drop off the address you want me to send your little parcels to and I'll get that sorted on Monday :) If you haven't got a contact e-mail on your blog, could you drop me a line at: patchworkapples@gmail.com please? Thank you!
Oh, and Debbie... no fair to put a heading of "Manly Men In Leather...." on your blog, followed by the first line of "Back to getting dirty and grungy!", and then posting a photo of a tag *lol* Actually, it's a brilliant tag :)

***Added:
I have sent e-mails to all except Glen... send me an e-mail please? Thanks!

4 comments:

misteejay said...

Oh **Happy Dance** - what a lovely surprise to start my Sunday morning.

Thank you so much Sheleen.

Toni xx

Sian said...

Oh, thank you! I'm thrilled - you have made my day! I'm off to email right now. Have a great day Sheleen x

Sandra said...

Congratulations ladies, I hope poor little Bethany is allowed to catch up on her sleep today :)

Glen said...

Yayyy....I've won the lottery! LOL. I had forgotten that I even entered your contest Sheleen so what a lovely surprise! Actually, if I did do the lottery, no 12 would be one of my numbers, so it has come up at last! *Ü* Thank you so much to Bethany for pulling my number out of one of your luvverly hats Sheleen and thank YOU for being so generous in giving away your precious hard work. Know that it will be taken great care of and I appreciate all of the time and effort that you have put into it. I will email you my addy right now. ~Glen~